- Last Updated on Sunday, 18 May 2014 09:19
- Written by Ashok K. Subramanian, MD
Animedix is the developer of the Lattice Connectionstm platform that has been used over the past 15 years to enable vital communications, training, profiling and education in the pharmaceutical development and clinical healthcare industries. The ongoing evolution of the healthcare regulatory environment brings about an ever-increasing burden for transparency and accountability for healthcare organizations. Maintaining excellent clinical service, regulatory compliance, high productivity and achieving meaningful use goals is essential, but increasingly difficult. The transition to electronic health records itself has led to significant loss of productivity and job satisfaction- a fact that led to an explosion of the medical scribe industry, whose success stems from the ability to buffer clinicians from keystroking, clicking and waiting. At Animedix, we realize that any clerical task than can be safely diverted from, yet supervised by physicians will enable increased productivity, more face-time with patients, and lead to improved clinical outcomes, patient satisfaction and improved margins. We recognize the value of empowering less-costly ancillary staff with technology that extends their roles in the healthcare process. The Lattice suite of modular solutions does just that. Our recent partnership with Scribe America (www.scribeamerica.com) , the most frequently used medical scribe company, is the first to combine the value of the patient relationship management and clinical performance improvement platform, with an expertly-trained pool of contracted professionals who are available to optimize performance for your clinic, practice, emergency department or hospital system.
- Medical Scribe services for office, clinic or hospital
- Real time constant patient communication
- Improved patient satisfaction and feedback on processes
- Improved physician, nurse and ancillary staff feedback on every patient. This much needed data will allow you to educate your staff with performance improvements.
- Decrease medical legal risk by immediate callbacks for any reason deemed necessary by the provider
- Data and demographic data collection that can be used in marketing campaigns or educating the community
- Keep the patients you see in the hospital within your system with immediate outpatient scheduling to network specialists and primary care physician
- Reducing 30-day-readmission rates
- Multimedia patient education and informed consent
- Facilitating regulatory compliance concerning training and disclosures for healthcare and clinical trials